- It has large, 16" pneumatic rubber tires, so we can take cracks and bumps in the sidewalk without fearing a sudden stop (but no suspension for Jonah)
- More stable for running and we can even ride a rough terrain or one side up on a soft curb without tipping over
- Far less friction to push
- Fixed front wheel (it pops a wheelie pretty easily, but turning is still a pain)
- Huge size (not very easy to fold/pack)
- The seatbelt is designed for a 7-year old rider
- The canopy is useless in the low morning sun
Jonah and I have been enjoying our run/naps in the morning on our days home from work/school. We had a cool morning this week and made a record 6-miler! It's been slow progress since April, but we have gone from 3mi of mostly walking to 6mi mostly jogging. Considering my lack of commitment (we're fair-weather runners), I'm pretty proud. I've been staring at the 10k on the stroller canopy, and feel like we've finally met the design intent!