Elliott is doing everything a baby should! He sleeps well in his moses basket and has even given me a couple full nights until 6am, though not consistently. Still, I seem to be past the anguish of constant sleep deprivation. With only one middle-of-the-night feeding around 3am, I'm getting full sleep cycles before and after. Elliott eats efficiently, and quite frequently in the early morning to make up for lost time. During tummy time he can pick up his head and chest, but only a few seconds at a time. Full head control is a work in progress, and I suuport his head most of the time. (I think both my boys are a little delayed in this respect, owing to the additional weight.) Elliott smiles occasionally and tracks movements with his eyes and head - particularly Mommy's. He found his tongue and will mimic me in sticking it out. He also figured out how to suck his fist, though it seems to be a disappointment when no milk comes out!