Elliott is a pretty calm baby, or at least I am a more calm mother. I spent most of Jonah's infancy giving myself great credit for being a relaxed parent... I had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe as a new Mom I was a bit ahead of the pack, (which included those that had breathing monitors in their newborns' cribs and minced their food until age 2) but I was quite the novice! It is easier to accept now that I can't attend to every cry now that they are coming from two directions.
I think Elliott is going to be a good sleeper (knock on wood!) That doesn't mean I'm sleeping well. Boy, what I would give for even 4 straight hours! We typically feed at 7pm, 10, 1, 4 and 6am. 6am. That's when Elliott is at his most awake, Jonah toddles in to come find me, and I'm desperate to go back to bed! Admittedly, we usually all land on the couch in front of the TV until I can convince myself there is no more sleep in my immediate future. Although Elliott is up frequently for feedings, he seems to understand that night is for sleeping and goes down easily in his bassinet. During the day, on the other hand, he is more often awake and loves to be held! I'm getting used to tossing him into the Maya Wrap just around the house while I cook, clean, etc.