Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bike to School

Dad bought and installed a bike seat for Jonah!  He installed it on his Trek yesterday and tried to put Jonah in for a test-run before attempting to commute on the bike this morning.  Jonah flailed and kicked and screamed and otherwise refused to be strapped into the contraption.  So much for biking to school/work... or so I thought.


This morning Dad was persistent and loaded Jonah and his school bag onto the bike and off they went - screaming (but unable to kick due to the restraints)!  It was a sad sight to leave my little one in such a state as I left for work.  I later learned that by the time they were halfway to school and going under the railroad underpass, Jonah was having fun and yelling "woah!"  Apparently, he was very proud to show off his bike and helmet at school.  The envy of his classmates.