Jonah and his cousins went sledding and Grandmama and Pop-pop's house today! They had a snowtube, three sleds, and five laps to pick from. The snowtube was a huge hit until it met it's demise on an icy snowbank. Jonah enjoyed going down in Mommy's lap, but cried the whole way back up the hill. He wasn't fond of being pulled around the yard, either. We spent most of the time sitting together and watching the bigger kids sled. I asked if he wanted a turn or to stay. He pointed to the sled. I asked if he wanted to go with Mommy or Pop-pop. He pointed to Pop-pop. I put him in Pop-pop's arms. He cried. Too late - down they went!
When we returned inside, Grandmama made hot chocolate for everyone, including Jonah! The milk in his sippy was barely warm and barely tinted with cocoa, but I thought it was sooo cute.